Sunday, December 21, 2008

Crooked Penis Drug Developer Rises....


Chuck Berry My-Ding-A-Ling

Okay, you have to link to the article on this one. In the middle of making Christmas cookies for tomorrow, I stumbled upon this headline and nearly did not make it to the bathroom I was so laughing so hard. That headline should have been edited doncha think? Why would any drug developer want to make a product that makes a crooked penis???? Might be fun to sneak into Congresses' lunch line, but other than that, what is the point? Of course, they meant a company was crooked but I love the idea of a crooked penis drug developer. You could have a contest to name it. "Switchback Sex" is one idea, or perhaps "Crooked Cock Capsule." I guess in San Francisco you could have it be named in honor of Lombard Street. (I stole that line from a comedian. Did you know you could type "crooked penis" in You Tube and get lots and lots of hits?)

Back to work....

No comments: