Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hot Air Balloon in Temecula~!




This morning when my daughter left for work, she came running back in to tell me there was a hot air balloon right outside our house. Sure. So I went outside to take a peek and there it was~! You could see the people in the basket and the chase truck was racing down the street to follow it. I went running back in the house to find my camera and take pictures. Now, I am in my pajamas and the people could see me. I am sure they thought it was quite funny. They were only about 3-4 houses down the street from me. I would have gotten more pictures but I had already embarrassed myself by acting like such a geek to get pictures.

What a beautiful day to go up in a hot air balloon~! I hope they were enjoying some good Temecula wine.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Kat! Those piccy's are great! They do a lot of that here, too, but not nearly so close.

Thanks for all your words of encouragement. I have so appreciated it. It's been really really tough but I'm starting to work through it. So thanks.

Happy New Year!!

Karen Carter said...

How fun! I still get excited too! Great photos Happy New Year love you K