Friday, November 14, 2008

Gay Cannibal becomes Prison Chef



"A Little Priest" from the movie Sweeney Todd

I saw this article while cruising the internet and it was too delectable to ignore. A gay cannibal becomes a prison chef. It took me a while to find the perfect song to go with this headline but the lyrics to this song are perfect. I laughed so hard when I saw this at the movies. The rest of the lyrics are in the link above.

Here we are, now! Hot out of the oven!
What is that?
It's priest. Have a little priest.
Is it really good?
Sir, it's too good, at least! Then again, they don't commit sins of the flesh, so it's pretty fresh.
Awful lot of fat.
Only where it sat.
Haven't you got poet, or something like that?
No, y'see, the trouble with poet is 'ow do you know it's deceased? Try the priest!
Heavenly! Not as hearty as bishop, perhaps, but then again, not as bland as curate, either!
And good for business, too--always leaves you wantin' more! Trouble is, we only get it on Sundays!
Lawyers rather nice.
If it's for a price.

My goodness. It really is a strange world out there. Gay cannibal becomes prison chef!! Was he always a cannibal? The article said he seasoned the "meat" and the fried it up. Is it too crass to wonder about the seasoning? See what I mean? I'm worried about being crass and here is an article about gay cannibals becoming prison chefs. Could he be on Top Chef? He is not allowed to play with knives in prison, so I imagine being on Top Chef would not be possible. They are always pulling those damn knives out of the block and having to do some crazy cooking thing. He could be on the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. They had an episode where two of the characters think they have become cannibals and they start craving humans. It should not be funny but it was. He would probably fit right in with the Hollywood crowd. They seem to chew people up and spit them back all the time.

Okay, I am done....for now anyway.






4 comments:

Casey said...

This is just too bizarre! What a comment on our society! Love the song though!

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

I absolutely loved the song when I heard it in the theater~! But you know me, I was slow to catch on just how wicked she was, too!

Jeanne said...

Top Chef? Oh so sick!! Can you imagine? What about Hell's Kitchen.... The guy that hosts that show might just reform him! ;-)

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

Hell's Kitchen~! Dang you are good, J. Gordon Ramsey and the gay cannibal face off. HAHAHA.