Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Barcode




Happy 57 years to you~! Something older than me...yippee. I see you everywhere and on everything. 


I even saw you tattooed on the back of some guys neck. I wanted to take a picture but my brother was ready to strangle me. I think the guy would not have minded. I mean it has his birthday on it and all...09/18/1985.

Well, yeah, he looked like a gang member, but still it was a cool tattoo. Very Hitman like. 


I think everyone should go to a bar tonight to celebrate barcode's birthday. 

You can hum "Walk the Line" if you want. Or dress like a zebra. Or go as a scanner.





post signature

7 comments:

Eve said...

Wow - the bar-code has been around that long already?

Wine and Words said...

Now I know why Google was a barcode today! And I AM going to a bar tonight, and now you have given me a reason to celebrate...(like I need one, but I suppose it looks better than drinkin' for no good reason). Thank you!

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

@tranquility...I know! I was shocked to find out how long Mr. Barcode has been around. Thanks for stopping by and your blog is beautiful.

@wine and words...A woman after my own heart. Any reason to belly up to a bar is good. I was trying to think of an appropriate drink to order for this auspicious occasion. Maybe a White Chocolate Martini? Ummmmm, will have to think about this.

will said...

And I thought bar code was being a good tipper, making friends with the bouncer, never ordering drinks with stupid names and neither peeing on the floor or barfing on anyone.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Who knew...the barcode and me in the same year. This Ozarks farm chick knew it was a very good year!

Thanks for poppin in and checking my blog out. Hope to see ya'll back real soon. Have a wonderful day!!!

Laura said...

This was pretty funny. I saw the whole barcode on google thing the other day.

Oh and I also thought of you while I was writing my post today. I think you might enjoy it! ;)

Anonymous said...

I noticed a barcode on the man's penis. It showed he went to 4 bars the other nite! ha ha