Thursday, April 16, 2009

Buck Nekkid



I always wondered why the Governator came back naked in the Terminator movies.

I enjoy seeing a nice naked ass. A sexy six pack. Popping pecs. Well, you get the idea. Remember Universal Soldier with Jean-Claude Van Damme? When I saw that in the theater we got there late and had to sit in the second row back. My head was practically in the lap of the guy behind me so I could see the screen. The advantage to that was the naked butt scene. (The sitting close was the advantage, not the head in the lap.) Man, that was nice. Reach out and touch someone.

I am so clueless when it comes to figuring out plot lines in movies or mystery novels. Maybe that's why I like some pretty lame books and movies. I have friends who figure out a story way before the movie ends while I am still waiting with bated breath to see how it all works out. The Others had me going right up until the very end. Never figured out Sixth Sense. Even lame ass romance books where anyone should be able to figure out the ending, I never do. We read Nights in Rodanthe and I did not see that coming at all because I read it too fast. When I went back and re-read some of the chapters in the beginning, I could only blame myself for missing the obvious. But I was still pissed. Because I hated the book and I really hated the story but at least it was a short book.

You know what really bugs me though is reading a book where the writing is incredible but the story is so-so and then it ends and...and...nothing. I HATE that. I feel like I wasted my time. It's like excellent tailoring of a potato sack. Who gives a crap? Tell me a great story, even somewhat badly and I will forgive you. I will overlook clunky dialogue, strange plot lines, improbable characters, just keep telling the story.

So tell me your favorite naked butt scene. And I call dibs on Brad Pitt in Troy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice naked ass. A sexy six pack. Popping pecs.

hey I can do naked ass! Nice is subjective though! Ummmm the six pack well I actually like to swill more than that per sitting so I carry a keg. Popping pecs, well ummmm not so much, unless of course popping pecs are equal to a nice b/c cup!

Jenna jamison has the best ass movie scenes I'm thinking!
;-)

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

Well, being a Jack Daniels girl, I will forgive your kegger. I do like the nice line from the kegger to the spout though. A lady has her standards you know. I don't know that I have ever seen Jenna's ass, so I will take your word on that.

Thanks for peep into my blog; I love yours~!

Dr Zibbs said...

Hahaha - pretty funny.