Thursday, April 23, 2009
Schoolhouse Rock--I loved when they would play the Schoolhouse Rock videos.
So I got tagged to do 8 Things by Welcome to Sageville. Very cool blog. Naughty but cool.
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Buying a house after all hell stops breaking loose.
2. A real Republican, or even a real conservative.
3. The new Star Trek movie. (Yes, I want to be geek.)
4. Fourth of July.
5. Seeing my grandson.
6. When I can pull my money out of Prudential and tell them to shove it.
7. The next Happy Hour with BFF.
8. When Chloe's mom has been in remission long enough to be called "cured."
Eight Things I did Yesterday:
1. Got up at 4:00 a.m. to work.
2. Actually cooked and made dinner.
3. Matched the first season of House, M.D.
4. Played on Twitter WAY too much.
5. Read the new Wired magazine.
6. Enjoyed talking with Teddy Bear and Killdozer.
7. Watched some incredibly funny You Tube videos.
8. Read a little bit of "March" by Geraldine Brooks.
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Sing, sing, sing!!
2. Remember things.
3. Make every liberal "clarify" and explain their position without resorting to name calling. (That's how I know I won the argument with my dad and my ex-brother-in-law anyways. As soon as they said I was stupid or an asshole, I knew they had no idea why they believed what they did.)
4. Make every Republican explain why they are still Republicans. I come from California, home to Arnold, Maldonado, etc. Of course, I am not to blame for Specter and his ilk.
5. Win the lottery, never work again, and travel the world.
6. Develop a better sense of gratitude.
7. Learn to enjoy exercising.
8. Be 23 again.
Eight TV shows I watch: (anybody who knows me is laughing right now)
1. Dog Whisperer
2. Ummmm.. Those I watch on DVD: Heroes
5. South Park
6. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
8. Gilmore Girls
Eight People I Tag:
Life Right Now
That was fun~! Thanks, Sage.