Monday, April 6, 2009

Distract the Nazi Zombies...



So you leave at least one Nazi Zombie alive so the next wave of Zombies does not come before you are ready for them. You have to rebuild barricades you know. How do you keep him alive when he is trying to eat you and, of course, you don't want to be eaten I ask? You have someone else distract it. Run around saying Heil Hitler? Teach him the goosestep? What a fun party game. Distract the Nazi zombie.

Teddy Bear said she played Nazi Zombies and was pretty good. Really? How many did you kill? I think 6. Okay. Killdozer how many did you kill? 63. Ummmm.... Six is less than 63, right? I asked her why she was so bad at the game. She played Wow all the time and loves video games. But Nazi Zombies is a first person shooter game, and she said the zombies scared her and she kept turning around trying to find the next one to kill and kept dropping her gun. The zombies scared her? But they move very, VERY slowly. Did she learn nothing from Shaun of the Dead? Arghhh.

She said it was because she was a girl. Oh my. Killdozer thought that was pretty hysterical. Because she's a girl?!! HAHAHA. Now there is a post feminist girl for you.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I used to love a game called Zombies Ate My Neighbors. It was fun! It was definitely more tame that the game above.

Funny story - when Dave made me play WoW with him I was a Nightelf named Gwynna. He wanted me to be a priestess so I could heal, etc.. But I wanted to be a warrior, and before I really got the jist of the game I would rush in a hack the critter we were fighting like crazy while he'd be like "heal me!!! HEAL ME!!!! I'm going to die...ok, I'm dying..." And then I'd be like "oh crap - sorry Dave!" I told him if I ever go back on (this will never happen, just between the two of us) I want to be a warrior. Because dangit, that's just who I am! ;-p

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

So you totally related to the Leeroy Jenkins video I posted~! I do not even play WoW and I thought that video was hysterical. Listening to all these guys talk about intimidating shout and soul stones, or whatever. Then Leeroy runs out, let's go kick ass, and of course it does not go well.

I liked your name, Gwynna, the Nightelf. I am so bad at these kind of games, I do not even try anymore. I like puzzle games, which bores the hell out of my daughter~!

Jeanne said...

I LOVE puzzle games. Try Big Kahuna Reef 2. I like it 'cause it has bombs in it. I think I have a violent streak! I also love word games, my favorite being Text Twist 2. I could play it for hours!

When my hub and boys start talking WoW lingo Alli and I join in with our own fake lingo. "Well I'm a level 90 Shaman with blahblahblah, etc..." It's funny to us, but no too much to them. That makes it even more funny to us!

KatBouska said...

I've never even heard of this game, but now I want to try my hand at it to see if I can get more than six...

...see you eight??