Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hello? Hello? Your butt called me.



Cell phone ringing. S*#t. I left it downstairs charging. Race for the phone and don't make it in time. Check missed calls. My brother called. Fun, maybe he wants to play. Call him right back. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. *shit, where is he?* Ring. Ring. "You have reached Baby Brother's cell phone. Blah, blah, blah." Well, that's rude, you called me. Fine. Be a brat. Try again.

"Hey, Kat, sorry about that, my phone called you." How sad. I have a relationship with an iPhone. At least it has cute apps. I like the Star Wars light saber one; it sounds just like you are playing, uh, I mean, fighting, with a light saber.

Well, at least his butt did not hang up on me.

8 comments:

just a girl trying to find her place in this world said...

My purse used to call people.... But now I have a flip phone. I envy your iphone.

Casey said...

Tell Kyle to download the checkers app.! I'm addicted! I even named the computer Jasper! Damn him! I'll beat him one day!

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

LOL~! Jasper? How in the heck did you come up with that? Any vampire reference here? Are you in your jammies watching the Oscars?

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

Sigh. I wish I had the iphone, it is my brother who has the phone. He is after me mercilessly to get one. It is not necessarily the initial cost but the monthly cost that stops me. I have my little flip phone, too. His phone accidentally calls me all the time though, so I like to tease him.

Jeanne said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Fs8cbV8lM

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

I looked and looked for that very commercial, dang it~! Sheesh. Were you happy the Jazz beat the Celtics?

Jeanne said...

It's a Tmobile phone. I just went to YouTube and typed in "Blackberry Butt." Heeheehee!

Ummmm...Very happy that the Jazz beat the Celtics! Always a good day when they lose. Also glad they won't have Garnett for the next three weeks or so. Not glad he's hurt, but I'm not crying about it, either...

Can't bring myself to blog lately. Mind has wayyyyyyyy too much on it. Grrrrr...

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

I wish we lived closer...sounds like you need a happy hour and a friendly shoulder~!