Saturday, March 21, 2009

Beware of Scorpios...They Are Everywhere~!



Go to :43 and listen to what a Scorpio is like. HAHAHA.

I was surrounded by Scorpions last night. Good thing they were drinking. Or maybe not. This Virgo was outnumbered by three Scorpios and one Sagittarius, Teddy Bear's boyfriend, which by the way is a centaur using a bow and arrow. Did you know that? It was the monthly scrapbooking night at my house. Once again, Frog played with her pictures and actually TORE some up and threw them away. Whoa. That takes guts. Casey played with her books and is going to redo Ruthless's book. I like to tease and call her son Cynical and Ruthless. Actually, what am I saying. That's what he calls himself. He has a wicked sense of humor and he only laughs at me a little to my face for which I am deeply grateful. I should call him the Avian Assasin but that's another story. I played with all my pretty paper and did not touch one picture. I figure by the end of the year I might have put one picture on a page. It's a lofty goal but I am trying to be kind to myself this year.

As always, we spent more time talking and laughing than anything else. Teddy Bear and her boyfriend were there. I tried to make them go upstairs to watch TV. They were watching "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," but I think they like to listen to us talk, so they were pretending to watch the show. We can get down and dirty and I think it cracks them up. Teddy Bear came into the kitchen where we were "working" and somehow it came up that she was a Scorpio. It turns out Frog and Casey and Teddy Bear are all Scorpios~! Now, I am sure a lot of this is hooey, but I love the description of Scorpios because it is so right on for all three of them.

Scorpios are passionate and powerful. Check. All three of them are definitely passionate about how they feel whether it is about being happy, mad, sad, glad... On the down side, they are stubborn and obstinate. Check. Don't piss off a Scorpio. They are inquistive about what makes people tick. Check. Frog is going back to school to finish a degree in psychology and Teddy Bear keeps coming back to psychology as a major in college. Casey is an incredibly good judge of people, it is almost uncanny. I am a clueless but fascinated observer of human nature. Hey, that's a good idea for a scrapbook page! My friends and their signs.

So, what sign are you? Yes, that is a pick-up line...

No comments: