Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Summon Penguinis~! Take That Captain Maximum



A pudgy baggy pants Italian Spiderman with a mustache that looks like a secret weapon getting the crap kicked out of him on a surfboard (in a surf off with Captain Maximum) by babes in bikinis who uses a conch shell to summon PENGUINS to vanquish his foe and get the briefcase with the asteroid?!!

HT to Ruthless for sharing the Italian Spiderman and the Japanese Spiderman You Tube videos with me last night as we tried to bring Casey's computer back from computer hell. His computer is in the same room as Casey's, so he got tortured by us trying to fix the computer and giggling. He was on his computer playing WoW. (Now, the only reason I know what THAT is is because Teddy Bear used to play World of Warcraft, too. Until I refused to pay for it each month. I am such a brat.) He said I wasn't allowed to laugh at him because he had a headset on. Mois? Laugh? Not hardly. I have a dent on the side of my head from my headset squashing my glasses to my head. So he played WoW and we watched her computer scan, which is like watching paint dry. Good thing Casey and I never seem to run out of stuff to talk about. WoW is probably more fun but I have no CLUE what the heck was going on. I'm afraid I would be like Leeroy Jenkins in the video below. Rush out there, clueless and causing trouble. I am sure I would be banished from Azeroth....or whatever.


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Kat - my boys and my husband all play WoW and it drives me crazy. They talk in another language "Agro, I got agro!" and all manner of other things. It's funny. Alli and I joke around and say annoying things like "I'm a level 80 priestess with full tier six and seventy million dps!" I have no idea what that means, but it's the only way we survive in this WoW dominated house. My husband got me to play with him on WoW a couple of times, but for me it was like playing golf with Tiger Woods. He was so much better than me it was crazy. Plus he wanted me to be a healer and I wanted to be a warrior. Of course I didn't last long. But I was a lovely Night Elf named Gwynna!