Friday, March 13, 2009

Vroom Vroooommmm



Speed Racer

Casey sent me one of those personality tests: What kind of car would you be? Teddy Bear took the test and she was a Ferrari 360 Modena. Casey was a Dodge Viper. (Sounds like a character in Kill Bill.) I was a Chevrolet Corvette--"You're a classic--powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical every day side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do."

But then I went back and changed one answer--What tool would you be more comfortable wielding? Sledgehammer or scalpel? At first, I thought scalpel, but the more I thought about it, the more I said, hell no, give me that sledgehammer. Then I became a Ford Mustang~! Woohoo. My first car I owned was a 1965 Ford Mustang. "An American classic--fast, strong, bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money. " That felt more right.

Let's be truthful though. If I were a car, I would be a jalopy. The seats are saggy, the headliner is falling down, badly in need of alignment, and the head lights are definitely in need of replacement.

5 comments:

Casey said...

Kilroy was here!! Love the analogy!

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

LOL~! That was a fun test, thanks for sending it over.

Karen Carter said...

wow Casey comments??? You must be extra special...I have decided that I am a bug. Round...and not very exciting. Love ya K

Jeanne said...

I was a Corvette! In truth, I think I'd be a BMW. Not the most expensive kind, but the middle of the road kine because I'm smart, reliable, and I can still look good!

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... Porche 911. It said "classic style but you still like to keep in touch with latest technology" which sounds oddly right! ; )

Fun quiz, Kat! Thanks for posting that. I'm going to have to interview you someday about your 65 Mustang, because one of my characters had one -- I should ask you some questions for some "realism" to her character! What color was yours?